Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #41


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  Half way through the week already!  Looking forward to Friday and a long weekend here in Canada!  I love Canada Day!  The kindergarten scrapbooks are done and have gone home with the kids!   I sure hope they enjoy them!

Wednesday's also mean that there is a new challenge at Freshly Made Sketches!  I love Wednesday's and I love seeing all the fabulous cards that get posted!

I decided I had better not use Comfort Cafe paper again or I'd risk getting thrown off the design team!!! I cracked open the Floral District paper instead!  Rich Razzleberry is one of my favourite colours!!!  It's so bright and fun!

Cindy (who is so incredibly talented) had a great sketch for us!  Rectangles!!!  Then look, I didn't even use them!!!

Stop by the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the other fabulous design team cards!  You won't be disappointed!


Just one more cute hand made card for you today!  Mrs. Cooper (Caleb's teacher) had the kids make me a thank you card for helping in the classroom!  The kids each wrote what I helped them do.  They are so sweet and I must admit I got a little teary.  Such a fabulous group of kids.  I am so thankful that Jacob will have Mrs. Cooper next year!!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight
DSP: Floral District
Stamps: Quint-essential Flower, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Gumball Green
Other: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Daffodil Delight Ribbon, Bitty Banners Framelits Die, Glimmer Brad, Dimensionals, Scalloped Circles Punches, Circle Punches

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

Jen

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Jen! I love the color and the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love the big bright flower with that DSP! And your card from the kiddos is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layered flower with the bling center! Your card from the kiddos is soo sweet. A keeper for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors and I can't wait to get my hands on that flower because every card I see it on is so AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Quint -Essential flower! This is on my wish list. I love your card with that gorgeous paper and flower. How sweet of the kids to send you a card. I agree with Allisa - a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, these colours are so lovely ... love the fancy flower and that sparkly centre is perfect!
    How awesome is that Thank You card ...what great kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I just love the colors to this card, the center piece is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, I don't have this stamp but this card sure makes me want it. Wonderful card and the color combination is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really great card! I love the colors, papers, and the stamp set. What a great combination!

    ReplyDelete