Saturday, June 23, 2012

Merry Monday on Saturday


Hello!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!  I just spent the last hour and a bit gluing the frog unit artwork into the kindergarten scrapbooks.  The sad part is that I only got the JKs done...I will have to do the SKs tomorrow night!!!

I got a few minutes yesterday afternoon (since my husband was home to entertain Caleb!) to make a few cards.  I really wanted to try the Merry Monday sketch so I decided to haul out some Christmas stamps!


Lesley had a challenging sketch this week so I was stumped for a bit while I decided what to do!  I think being stumped while card making is becoming a common theme!  I decided to go with a brown and gold theme since really those are the colours I truly love!

I am starting to like the idea of getting a Christmas card done each week!  If only I had started playing along earlier!!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Brushed Gold
Stamps: Snow Swirled, Petite Pairs
Ink: Versamark
Other: Early Espresso Ribbon, Scalloped Circle Punch, Circle Punch, Glimmer Brads, Embossing Folder (that I forget the name of), Word Window Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits Dies

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day tomorrow!!!

Jen


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour combo Jen! I'm loving that embossing folder and your embossed gold image and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Jen! Love that you added gold and used the punches for your circle! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the brown and gold! Very classy, Jen! Glad you joined us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete