Friday, June 15, 2012

CAS Wedding

Hello!
The weekend is here!  I love the weekend though we do have a busy one ahead of us with a couple of birthday parties and of course Father's Day!
My husband will be enjoying a day to himself on Saturday as he goes to fly his airplanes with a few of his friends!

I was supposed to be making a father's day card this afternoon (which I eventually did make!) but first wanted to tackle the Clean and Simple (CAS) challenge on Splitcoast Stampers!  This week's challenge was to create a CAS card with a white layer on a white base.  I wanted to try out my "new to me" Love and Laughter stamp set.  It's not a new one in the catalogue but it did come in my most recent order!   Who doesn't love a good wedding stamp?!

I also really enjoy the Itty Bitty Banners and the coordinating Bitty Banners Framelits!  I think I could use them on every card but I will honestly try not to!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper white, Glimmer Red and Silver
Stamps: Love and Laughter, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Versamark
Other: Dimensionals, Silver Embossing Powder, Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon, Bitty Banner Framelit Dies, Heart punch

Thanks for stopping by!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment