Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lacy Hello!


Hello!
I hope you're having a great week so far!  We had a good day today.  We had a play date this morning with a friend of ours.  The kids all had a blast together!  I made lasagne for dinner tonight...three of us ate it...Caleb gagged on it...what else is new?  He did manage to get a few bites in though.  Honestly, you would think I had asked him to eat a frog or something!

Okay, today's card is for two challenges!  The Colour Q challenge and the Retro Sketches challenge.  I love the colours this week at Colour Q.  I think they're some of my favourites...the only thing is (and I'm ashamed to admit it) that I don't own Poppy Parade ink!  Shameful I know!  Especially as a demonstrator!!!  I honestly didn't like those In Colours at all so I never ordered any of the ink or markers!  I substituted some Real Red in there instead (hope that's okay ladies!).

The retro sketch this week was great and I enjoyed working with it.  I couldn't wait to get out my Lacy and Lovely stamp set.  I have been itching to make something out of it.  Lesley Croghan made a card for the Sunday Stamps challenge last week with it and since then I've been so excited!





















I have to get ready to head out to a meeting.  I'm getting this post ready now so it can be ready to go if I get home late tonight!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Gray, So Saffron, Pacific Point, Real Red
Stamps: Lacy and Lovely
Ink: Basic Gray, So Saffron, Read Red, Versamark
Other: Paper Crimper, Basic Rhinestones, Scalloped Oval Punch, Argyle Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Finishing Touches Edgelits Die, Triple Flower Punch, Silver Embossing Powder

Thanks for stopping by!
Stop by tomorrow for my card for the Sunday Stamps challenge this week!!!

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Jen, I love the crimping, the stamping, and everything else about your card! Great job with the colors. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the unique shapes and color combo. Great texture and I adore that bling!!! So glad you played RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete