Thursday, November 28, 2013

Seize The Sketch Ornament


Hello!
Yay...it's almost Friday!!!  I'm super excited!  I love Friday nights!  They usually mean movie night at home!  The boys love a night without homework as well!  Today my hubby and I were able to have a little lunch date - which almost never happens!  It was so nice to get out for a few minutes together!

This is another card that I was able to work on yesterday while Jake was at cooking class.  I love sketch challenges.  I'm not usually the greatest at coming up with my own sketches so I'll take all the help I can get!  The ladies at Seize the Sketch have a great sketch this week and I couldn't wait to play along.


Another Christmas card...sorry!  Only a a few more weeks of Christmas cards and we'll move on!  I like to re-use my stamps (as you all know).  I know a lot of readers can't afford or choose not to buy every stamp set or even a lot of stamp sets so it's always fun to demonstrate different ways to use the same stamps.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes, Four the Holidays
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Versamark
Other: Holiday Ornaments Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Circle Punch, Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous day!

Jen

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Jen, the ornament with its swirls is ever so eye-catching! As for Christmas cards - keep them coming! We only have a 'short time' to play with our Christmas-themed goodies, so in my view, the more the merrier! Thanks for sharing!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic! Someone pinned this at Pinterest...I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful crisp design!
    Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red - it really pops! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an absolutely stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elegant...love the large Christmas ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful CAS Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful CAS Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card! Love the red against all that white.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cut out and the sentiment stamped in red - gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete