Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #114


Hello!
I hope everyone is having a great week!  We are expecting a bit of snow here overnight.  Nothing major though - which is good since I'm still waiting for my snow tires to make it onto my van!!!  Hopefully the temperatures will stay high enough that the snow will just melt!!!

We have a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches today!  Our hostess this week is the fabulous Linda Suarez!  She has come up with a great sketch and has created an equally beautiful card to go with it!


As I may have mentioned, I'm not making all of my own Christmas cards this year!  I just don't think I'll get it done but I'll try to make as many as I can!!!

I loved Linda's sketch and decided to use snowflakes the same way she did!  I must say I'm really enjoying the Festive Flurry stamps and dies!  They sure make Christmas card making much easier!    I also really love that wide Cherry Cobbler ribbon!  It's so fun and seems just perfect for Christmas!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Stamps: Festive Flurry, A Round Array, Petite Pairs
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Versamark
Other: Basic Pearls, Festive Flurry Framelites, Scalloped Circle Punch, Cherry Cobbler Ribbon, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!  Please head on over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog to see the fabulous cards the design team has created for you!  We can't wait to see what you come up with!

Have a great day!
Jen

5 comments:

  1. I love Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler together! The floppy bow is so cute! Greta holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kraft/red/cream colors on this - and that fabulous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I love your take on the sketch! That ribbon is fabulous! Good luck with the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so lovely Jen! The colours you've used are my favourite for Christmas - it really is the perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Jen! I love red and kraft! I got my Festive Flurry snowflakes but haven't had a chance to play with them yet. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete