Sunday, November 10, 2013

Snowflake Day!


Hello!
A quick Sunday night post!  I had a few minutes (really, only a few minutes) to create a couple of cards this afternoon.  I had a vision in my mind of a card I wanted to create and decided to a couple in different colour combinations!  I think this maybe be "the card".  It's not exciting but it's simple and really, I'm a simple girl!

I started with the white background/red snowflake (below).  I must say, I do love a clean white background!  I moved onto the black and red after that!


I am not sure how I feel about brown and gold - though I must say they are usually my favourite colour combination!  I think it might be because I had to use pearls instead of jewels.


I finished with the blue and silver....I do love blue and silver as well!!!

These cards didn't take long to create which is the kind I like these days!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Midnight Muse, Early Espresso, Red Glimmer, Champagne Glimmer, Silver Foil
Ink: Versamark, Real Red
Stamps: Four the Holidays
Other:  Snowflake Punch, Silver Embossing Powder, Gold Embossing Powder, Basic Rhinestones, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you have a fabulous week!

Jen


7 comments:

  1. Super idea for a set of cards, and love your color choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all too! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, these are stunning, elegant, sophisticated and striking! I'm so glad I wandered over to thank you (Thank you!!) for leaving a comment on my blog. I've admired your creativity for quite a while! Your work is inspiring, and just to be sure I don't miss a single pretty inspiration, I'm adding you to my Feedly. Thanks for sharing your creativity!!
    c

    ReplyDelete