Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #111



Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week!  We have had a good start to our week.  It's going to be quiet here the rest of the week.  I am so looking forward to it!

This week we have a fabulously fun sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches brought to us by the creative Linda Callahan!  You will not only love her sketch but you need to head over to her blog and check out her amazing card!  I love it!
Now that Halloween is done, I need to get my act together and get serious about Christmas card making!  I don't actually decorate until after Remembrance Day out of respect but Christmas cards are fair game all year round though!

I think will love the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set forever!  I used Cherry Cobbler ink but threw some clear embossing powder on top just to add a little extra punch.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes, Bright Hopes
Ink: Versamark, Cherry Cobbler
Other: Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies, Basic Rhinestones, Stylish Stripes Textured Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Please head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog to see all the fabulous cards the Design Team have created for you!

Have a wonderful day!
Jen

15 comments:

  1. Fantastic,Jen!! Beautiful stamp! Love the embossing and the bling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous card. Love the texture of the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card with the diagonal embossing and pretty ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were on the same channel! Love the ornament and texted background! Also love the neat way you slid the red strip behind the white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love the simple red and white combo. And the ornament looks fantastic with the embossed stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the red ornament against the embossed white!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Jen! I love the vibrant look of red and white together, so I have really been loving your cards this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card, the ornament is gorgeous, so is the background, totally inspiring. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card Jennifer, so much so I just copied you...best praise :-), thanks for your inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Love the rich red colour and the emboss background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an absolutely gorgeous and so very elegant Christmas card Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great combo of embossing and stamping! The bits of bling look fantastic where you placed them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with you: Ornament Keepsakes is a keeper! I love this card and how you did the slit for the "ribbon". Love, love, LOVE the bling, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how the red ornament shows so beautifully against the white! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous. I haven't used my ornaments nearly enough; you are motivating me to change that with your awesome card. I love all the white!

    ReplyDelete