Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #579


Happy Wednesday! 
I hope you're having a great start to your week!  We had a snow storm this week which wasn't something I  was too excited about.  Thankfully most of it melted and the temperatures are supposed to be warmer for the rest of the week.  Spring is very slow coming to Western Canada!  I'm kind of itching to get out hiking more so I need the snow to melt!

We've got a brand new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is the incredibly talented Jen Timko!  Jen's cards are always so beautiful so head over to her blog to check them out!  


I'm so sorry that you're seeing the Be Bold Blooms again...wait, no I'm not!  I love them!  You might be stuck with them all summer!  I picked up this background paper at my local paper store (Paper and Ink Boutique) and have fallen in love with it!  It's so gorgeous!  I knew I needed to use this paper on my card this week.  You should see all the beautiful colours in this pack!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Orchid Oasis, Gold Foil
Paper: Ink Drops - Vivid (Craft Consortium)
Ink: Orchid Oasis
Other: Be Bold Blooms (Spellbinders), Sentiments for Everyday (Spellbinders), Gold Hot Foil

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  
Please head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and join in our challenge!  You'll find some amazing inspiration there from our Design Team!  

Have an amazing day!
Jen


 

4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card. You really know how to make those dies come alive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Jen--I LOVE the blues! Rarely use blue so it's refreshing to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That background really is so pretty! Love the blue with the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have several packs of the Ink Drops paper - it is indeed gorgeous! And the Be Bold Blooms dies came back into stock today and I've already ordered, so thanks for enabling :) And I just love the richness of your card - it's a total stunner.

    ReplyDelete