Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #577


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week.  Has spring arrived where you live?  We've got some warmer here but when I saw warm I mean it's just below freezing but we had some gorgeous sun today and it felt amazing!  Hopefully the sun will start to melt some of our snow.  

We've got a brand new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is Judy Rozema!  Judy's cards are gorgeous!  You definitely need to head over to her blog and check them out!  


You guys are going to get sick of seeing these flowers but they might just be one of my favourite dies!  I love them!  They're so fun to play with.  Coming up with different colour combinations is thrilling!!!  Maybe I just need to get out more!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Costal Cabana, Basic White, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi
Patterned Paper:  Knit Picky Winter 6X6 Paper Pack (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi
Other: Be Bold Blooms (Spellbinders), Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder, Happy Parent's Day (Spellbinders), Silver Foil, Basic Rhinestones

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the amazing cards the Design Team has posted for your inspiration!  We really hope you'll join in our challenge this week!

I hope you have an amazing day!

Jen

 

6 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous blooms! You really know how to use floral dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am going to have to have a serious conversation with you about using these dies and making me want them more and more each week :) Another stunning card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I'll ever get tired of these gorgeous blossoms, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These flowers are gorgeous and I love this color combo! Beautiuful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors are just as sweet as can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is absolutely awesome, Jen! These flowers are just gorgeous and I love the fresh color palette.

    ReplyDelete