Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #576


Hello!
Happy Wednesday! I hope you're having a great week!  Today I'm spending the day with Jake at the ski hill!  It's a school trip - we shall see how this goes.  I will probably do my normal number of runs and then head to the chalet to read!  It's supposed to be a little chillier than I usually like to ski in so I'm hoping the heated products keep me nice and toasty warm!

We've got a great new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!  Our hostess this week is our super talented, resident Texan, Amy O'Neill!  Amy's cards are always beautiful and I'm always amazed so head over to her blog to check them out! 


So this sketch has a LOT of circles on it and you should all know by now how I feel about circles!  They are definitely not my fav but I knew what I wanted to do as soon as I saw the sketch!  I had picked up the Spellbinders Be Bold dies and I suspected they would be perfect!

I had fun putting the flowers together in different colours!  I had to channel my inner Amy!  I can't wait to play with these dies more!  I can see a lot of fun colour combinations! 
I used my Glimmer machine to create the sentiment!  The glimmer machine makes sentiment creation so much easier!!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Coastal Cabana, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Basic White, Crushed Curry
Ink: Petal Pink, Calypso Coral
Other: Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder, Be Bold Blooms (Spellbinders), Mini Everyday Sentiments (Spellbinders), Rose Gold Foil, Basic Rhinestones

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head on over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and join in our challenge!  We always have the best cards in the gallery so we want to see yours as well!  

Have an amazing day!
Jen

 

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous splash of flowers across your card! You handled those pesky circles perfectly! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a beautiful card! So much gorgeous texture and the colors are fabulous. I love this, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, this is beyond gorgeous! Like a little piece of artwork that needs to be framed gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a BEAUTIFUL bouquet you created!! I love your color choices and your arrangement of all of those gorgeous flowers and leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really think I need to add these dies to my collection. I thought I had enough floral dies, but maybe not :) This card is an absolute stunner, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card Jennifer! I have some of these flowers made up! I'm inspired to go put a card together like yours! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the color choices! Such a pretty grouping and perfect for the sketch. And how brave to go to the hill with the school kids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous and happy card, Jen! You created such an amazing floral design with these pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete