Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #578


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a good week and a great start to spring!  Is it spring where you live?  We've had some slightly above freezing temperatures and lots of sunshine so we'll call that a win with spring.  Our front lawn still has a couple of feet of snow on it so there's that.  We're supposed to have a springy week so I'm hoping some of this snow will melt!!  I'm done with it!

We've got a brand new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is Jacquie Southas!  Jacquie's cards are always fantastic and she's super creative so head over to her blog to check them out!  
I had decided I wasn't going to use the Be Bold Blooms for this card.  I had even cut out other things to put on it but I couldn't make them work and I had these pink flowers just sitting on my desk asking to be used.  I decided to give them a try and voila.  Another card using these flowers is born!!  I'm so sorry.  Honestly, they've my favourite die right now!  They're super easy to use and you can come up with so many different colour and flower placement combinations!  

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Polished Pink, Granny Apple Green
Patterned Paper: In Colour 6X6 Pack, Sunshine and Rainbows 6X6 Pack
Ink: Melon Mambo, Garden Green
Other: Be Bold Blooms (Spellbinders), Stitched So Sweetly Dies (SU), Sequins, Yana's Special Sentiments (Spellbinders), Pink Foil, Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  
I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and join in our challenge!  You will find some amazing cards already posted on the blog!

Have a fabulous day!

Jen

9 comments:

  1. You are definitely the queen of fabulous floral designs! Once again, this card is absolutely amazing. So fresh and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely the queen of fabulous floral designs! Once again, this card is absolutely amazing. So fresh and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous spray of flowers! Those pinks just pop against that pretty yellow! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Love the bright pink blooms with the yellow. Great embossed background. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely understand the draw to these blossoms, Jen. Every design you have made with them is stunning. This color combination is just so energetic and happy, you can't help but smile looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy card!! Just perfect with the sentiment! I love those flowers across the full front with the various patterns and textures behind them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I call this the pink lemonade color combo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sigh. I just love these dies and the cards you make with them. I'm trying to wait until they come on sale to buy them, but I don't know if my willpower is strong enough for that. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well these are gloriously bold! Gorgeous~

    ReplyDelete