Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #552


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a wonderful week!  It's been beautiful here lately.  We had a few smokey days from the many wildfires that are burning through Alberta, BC and down into Montana but it seems clearer now!  We've been so fortunate to have a nice, clear summer this year.  We won't complain about a few smokey days!

We've got a new challenge at Freshly Made Sketches this week!  I am your hostess this week and I hope you like my sketch and will join in and play along with us!  I always love seeing each one of your cards!


I wanted to do a fall card.  This isn't exactly what I had in mind but I definitely love the colours!  That gold is one of my favourites for fall!  I bought this paper at our local scrapbook store a couple of weeks ago and couldn't wait to use it!  

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic White, Hello Honey, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler
Patterned Paper: Plaid Fever and Falling for Fall (both from Echo Park Paper)
Stamps: Fall Foliage (Reverse Confetti)
Ink: Early Espresso
Other: Intricate Leaves Dies, Seasonal Layers Dies, Twine, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I sure hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and join in our challenge.  The Design Team has created some amazing cards that will definitely inspire you!

Have a fantastic day!

Jen

 

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Jen. Even though we're coming into Spring here, I am loving all the Autumn-themed cards I'm seeing. And thanks for a great sketch - I'm not usually a fan of tilted panels but this was a fun sketch to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those die-cut leaves look just perfect with the pretty fall papers and colors! I love the sketch along with that little bit of twine that ties everything together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these fall colors! Great sketch, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jen for the great sketch at FMSC522. Loved it and it was a challenge for me. Your Fall card is beautiful and vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These prints are perfect for the season! I hope that we start seeing some of those colors soon here in VA.

    ReplyDelete