Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #553




Happy Wednesday!  
I hope you're having a great week!  Fall has been in the air a few times over the last week!  The mountains got snow which means our turn is just around the corner!  I'm not quite ready for that yet!  I could use a bit more summer but now that the house is decorated for fall I'm totally ready to embrace it!  


We've got a great new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!  Our hostess this week is our favourite French designer Cecile Ribon!  She is the queen of amazing diecuts so head over to her blog and check out her gorgeous creations!  

I loved Cecile's sketch and had to try a few things to find a combo of elements I was good with!  I wanted a fall card but this isn't the card I made first!  That's the one you'll see below!  This was my second card!  I love fall cards but struggled to get the placement of the leaves just right.  The perfectionist in me wanted to give up but I'm learning to just let some things go!  A few things anyhow!  

Supplies:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Gold Foil
Stamps: Give Thanks (Concord & 9th)
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Other: Intricate Leaves Dies, Seasonal Layers Dies, Harvest Dies, Double Stitched Squares, Gold Sequins, Blending Brushes




Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and join in our challenge!  We sure love seeing your cards each and every week!

The Design Team has got some amazing cards on the blog that hopefully will inspire you!

I can't wait to see what you create!
Have an amazing day!

Jen


5 comments:

  1. I love both of these pretty cards! And I suffer from the same leaf arrangement malady. Sigh...We're always our own worst critic. You've arranged these sweet leaves beautifully, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are fabulous, Jen! The bees are so super-cute and the autumn elements on your other card are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that these are so different and both so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHat?!?! Two cards!?! You have been a busy beeee! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Jen! I love this nearly all kraft design with just a few hints of fall colors, that's so eye catching!

    ReplyDelete