Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #547



Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I can't believe it's Wednesday already!  We had a beautiful long weekend here so I feel like I'm a day behind!  We went and checked out a gorgeous glacier on the weekend.  I was a fantastic hike but man we were tired!  We even got to see a grizzly bear!  It was on the side of the road - which is the best way to see them!!





We've got a brand new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is the fabulous Judy Rozema!  Judy's cards are always super cute and super creative!  I love them!  You need to head over to her blog to check them out!  



Okay so two weeks in a row with circles!  I think the girls are trying to do me in!!!  Of course I needed to use my new Lovely Layers Peony dies!  I just couldn't resist them!  I love all those layers!  I think they're going to be a beast to send (I should probably try not using dimensionals) but they're totally worth it!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic White, Garden Green
DSP: Peaceful Prints
Stamps: Little Birthday Notes (MFT)
Ink: VersaFine Black, Garden Green
Other: Lovely Layers Peony Honey Cuts (Honey Bee Stamps), Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and join in our challenge!  The Design Team has some amazing cards posted that will definitely inspire you!

I hope you have an fabulous day!

Jen



 

2 comments:

  1. Jen, Your card is absolutely lovely! And your hike looks incredibly beautiful too! The bear was an added bonus! A little scary but cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love your white peony. The bright green is a great compliment to the white flower. TFS

    ReplyDelete