Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #546


Happy Wednesday!
I hope you're having a great week so far!  We were on vacation last week.  We went away overnight but the rest of the time we just took some fun day trips!  My husband and I decided to tackle a big hike called Tent Ridge.  It was pretty crazy.  The view was absolutely amazing but there were a few sections that had me questioning why I was even doing this!!!  It was totally worth it in the end!!!  



We've got a brand new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is the Texan in our crew - Amy O'Neill!  Amy's cards are always beautiful and she's so creative!  Head over to her blog to check out her creations!  Amy's sketch almost did me in with all of those huge circles but I had just picked up my Lovely Layers Peony Honey Cuts and figured that the giant peony would work perfectly in the middle!



There are a LOT of layers in this peony!  I'm actually not even sure if I can put it in the mail!!!  It is worth it though.  I just love it!  My friend recently lost her husband and I want to have a stockpile of cards to be able to send her over the coming weeks and months.  

Supplies
Cardstock: Rose Red, Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Blushing Bride, Garden Green, Basic White
Stamps: With Sympathy (Honey Bee Stamps)
Ink: Versafine Black, Rose Red, Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Blushing Bride
Other: Lovely Layers Peony Honey Cuts (Honey Bee Stamps), Double Stitched Circle Dies (Lil Inkers),  Ballet Slipper Confetti Mix, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and join in our challenge!  There are some great examples from the Design Team there to get you inspired!  

We always love seeing the different cards that get entered in the challenge so we hope you'll join us!

Have an amazing day!

Jen




 

4 comments:

  1. All of those lovely layers on that gorgeous flower are worth any extra postage you have to pay for this beautiful card! It cracks me up that you can tackle these amazing hikes and yet circles scare you. ;) You conquered both challenges triumphantly this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! This is one fabulous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! Love this flower so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that peony looks fabulous in these colours too! Gorgeous card, Jen!

    ReplyDelete