Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #543


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're all having a great start to your week!  We started our week off very cold and actually needed to turn our heat on!   This is definitely not something I'm used to!  We haven't used our air conditioning once yet!  When we lived in Southern Ontario, our air would go on mid-late May and stay on basically until October!  I'm being told this is an unusually cold summer and has to do with the late snow melt in the mountains but let's just say I'm not super impressed!  I could use a few nice, warm days!

We've got a great new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is our favourite French designer Cecile Ribon!  Cecile always designs the most unique and beautiful cards!  Please head over to her blog and check them out! 


This sketch might have stumped me a bit.  I had an idea of what I wanted to do but when I tried it, it just didn't look right.  I opted to try the Orchid Oasis from this year's SU In Colours and that seemed to work better!  This really is a gorgeous colour!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic White, Orchid Oasis, Champagne Foil
DSP: In Colour 6X6 DSP Assortment
Other: Bitty Buzzwords Honey Cuts (Honey Bee Stamps), Lovely Layers Greenery Honey Cuts (Honey Bee Stamps), Sequins, Stitched Squares (Lil Inkers), Dimensionals 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I do hope you'll haul out your crafting supplies and join our challenge this week!  At least please stop by the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the cards that the Design Team have crafted for your inspiration!  

I hope you have an amazing day!

Jen




 

2 comments:

  1. This orchid colour is so pretty and you've made a fabulous card with it. I really like the addition of the foil! I hope you get some sunshine soon. We haven't got much but we're in the thick of winter - you're meant to be in the middle of summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so close to using these leaves. They are perfect and I love this color!

    ReplyDelete