Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #529


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  Are you having a good start to your week?  I guess we're halfway to the weekend!  My boys have next Monday off so we will be heading to Lake Louise to do some skiing!  Ski season here lasts a LONG time!  I've heard some places are open until May!  My oldest says he wants to ski on his 16th birthday!!

We've got a great new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is one of our fearless leaders, Jen Timko!  Jen is one of the most amazing card makers!  Head over to her blog to see what I mean!


I originally thought I would use my Lovely Layers Hydrangea Honey Cuts for this card but I opted for the Coneflower instead!  I also might have turned my coneflowers into daisies!  Sorry.  I want to go with a white look!  I also realize that I forgot to brush some ink on their centres!  Oh dear.  Since it's starting to feel a bit more like spring here I love working with the Lovely Layers Dies and creating all things floral!!  Okay so I've been doing it for months but the warmer weather is inspiring me even more!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic White, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Gold Foil
Stamps: Special Moments
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Lovely Layers Coneflower Honey Cuts (Honey Bee Stamps), Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder, Dimensionals  

Thank you for stopping by this week!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and join in our challenge!  There are some amazing cards posted that will definitely inspire you!

Have a wonderful day!


Jen


 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers! This is beautiful! You are a master with all of the flower dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So much fabulous texture and dimension. This is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is fabulous. I love how you turned them into daisies. It’s great when we can use our products in a different way and that is definitely what you did. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete