Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #526


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week so far!  We're in a bit of a cold spell but there are warm chinook winds coming in soon and we're supposed to have lovely "warm" weather!  Living close to the mountains sure has brought some interesting weather!  I must say though I do love the dry air.  No more dampness, no more humidity!!  

We have a great new sketch today at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is the fabulous Amy O'Neill!  Amy's cards are always so sweet and so beautiful so please head over to her blog to check them out!  


I had to snap up the Lovely Layers Tulips Honey Cuts from Honey Bee Stamps!  Tulips are my favourite flower so I could not wait to get them!  I'm not uber impressed with this card but I still think the tulips are so beautiful!  I used blending brushes to add in colour to the tulips!  

Supplies:
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Basic Black, Basic White, Silver
DSP: Pattern Party
Stamps: Bitty Buzzwords
Ink: Versafine, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Garden Green
Other: Lovely Layers Tulips (Honey Bee Stamps), Bitty Buzzwords Honey Cuts, Daffodil Delight Ribbon, Blending Brushes, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and join in our challenge!  The Design Team has some amazing cards there to inspire you!

Have an amazing day!

Jen


 

6 comments:

  1. What a happy card! I love the bright yellow tulips and the plaid background. The tulips here are starting to bloom and I wish they would last longer because I love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the b&w plaid background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely beautiful card! It just screams Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black, white and yellow is such a winning colour combination and this card is no exception! So gorgeous. And every time you make a card with these Honey Bee flower dies, I want them just a little bit more, so please stop :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done! Those dies and your color choices give them amazing dimension. I love how the yellow pops on the black and white.

    ReplyDelete