Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #525


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week so far!  Can you believe it's March already?!  I swear February flew by at lightening speed!

We've got a brand new sketch today at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess is the amazing Karren Johnson!  Karren is one of the most creative people I know (the other amazingly creative people I know are also on this team!).  Head over to Karren's blog to check out her gorgeous creations!  


I decided to rebel a bit and turned Karren's sketch on it's side.  I really wanted to use the Hydrangea Honey Cuts Dies and they would only really work if I turned the sketch horizontally!  I kept the colours fairly neutral and added some pearls and sequins and voila!!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Granny Apple Green, Lucky Limeade, Brushed Gold
Stamps: Little Birthday Notes
Ink: Versamark, Granny Apple Green, Garden Green, Sahara Sand
Other: Lovely Layers Hydrangea Honey Cuts, Pearls, Sequins, Gold Embossing Powder, Subtle Texture Embossing Folder

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches Blog and join in our challenge!  The Design Team has created a bunch of gorgeous cards to inspire you!

Have an amazing day!
Jen


 

6 comments:

  1. You totally rock flower dies! This is a beautiful card. I love the vanilla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the touches of gold and all of those lovely layers of flowers! Such a pretty card, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hydrangea is lovely! Your flower cards are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredibly beautiful! Love the elegant details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a pro with these flower dies! Every single card you produce is a stunner! Love this!

    ReplyDelete