Wednesday, January 28, 2015

CAS(E) This Donut!





Hello!
Happy Wednesday again!  I should have gotten my act together yesterday and gotten this post up!  It completely slipped my mind.  I hope you're having a great day!  It is a beautiful, sunny, warmish day in Southern Ontario.  The temperature is perfect for January!  We're heading into another cold snap so we will enjoy the sun and the warmth today! 

I love the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!  It was so fun and I needed another Valentine's Day card!  I really should be making my husband a birthday card since that happens first but I was in a Valentine's Day kind of mood!  


I totally love the the Donut You Know stamp set and Confetti Cut from Reverse Confetti!  It is super cute and worked perfectly for the card I wanted to make!  I decided using Red Glimmer paper for the hearts would work - but the hearts were a little harder to stick on than I had anticipated.

If you wonder why the donut looks a little funny - it's just Glassy Glaze Enamel!  I wanted my donut to have an authentic glazed look.  The glaze didn't work as well over the glimmer paper as it has in the past using regular card stock or DSP for the "sprinkles"!  Yes, that is another stitched rectangle you see.  Sorry - I love them.  I can't stop using them!!!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black
DSP: Stacked with Love DSP Stack
Stamps: Donut you Know (Reverse Confetti)
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark
Other: Donut Confetti Cuts, Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inkers), Dimensionals, Glassy Glaze Enamel

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Jen!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is fabulous! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Jen!
    Thanks for sharing this beautiful card with us at CAS(E) this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable card! I love cards that have puns! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that fun little card ... great CAS design.

    ReplyDelete