Sunday, January 18, 2015

Colour Q Chevrons!



Hello!
Happy Sunday!  Hope you've had a great weekend!  I can't believe that the weekend is over already.  They definitely go by too fast.  I am thankful that we don't have too many events planned on our weekends so we do get to spend lots of time together.

I was able to spend a few minutes in my craft room on yesterday while the boys were running some errands.  I took a peek at the colour combination at this week's ColourQ challenge and decided to give it a whirl.


I couldn't wait to try my new Build a Chevy Background stamps from My Creative Time.  They really are super fun!  I may be back tomorrow night with a very similar care (in different colours) using the same set!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Night of Navy
Stamps: Build a Chevy Background (My Creative Time), Sending You (Lil' Inkers)
Ink: Melon Mambo, Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Wisteria Wonder
Other: Dimensionals

Thanks again so much for stopping by!

Hope you have a fabulous day!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. I love chevrons! And they look great in these colors! You must be channeling the sketch this week at CAS(E) this Sketch. You should link up over there too!

    ReplyDelete