Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #170


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week!  We've had some strange weather here again. I can't believe that it's the middle of January and we have no snow.  Nothing at all.  It's rather strange.  The kids don't mind because they play soccer outside at school on breaks so they prefer having no snow!

We have a great new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week.  The fabulous Jen Mitchell has created this beauty for us.  I love Jen's style of card making so much!  I spend a lot of time looking at her blog!!!  You should head over there and check it out!

I couldn't wait to try out my new "Donut You Know" stamp set and Confetti Cuts from Reverse Confetti!  I know that having a donut set would help with those "circle" cards that the FMS gals like to throw my way!!!  I thought I'd break it in on this card as well!  I added some Glassy Glaze Enamel to the "glaze" of the donut to make it look really gooey!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Early Espresso
DSP: Stacked with Love DSP
Stamps: Donut You Know (Reverse Confetti)
Ink: Early Espresso
Other: Donut You Know Confetti Cuts, Circle Garland Confetti Cuts, Glassy Glaze Enamel, Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inkers), Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you get a chance to check out the Freshly Made Sketches blog and see what the Design Team has created for you!

Have a wonderful day!

Jen!

11 comments:

  1. Perfect!! I love that donut,love the tiny hearts on it!! And i think of these days i really need this Circle Garland!! Looks awesome here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love that donut and how you glazed it! The sentiment and garland are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! The little hearts on the donut are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so, so cute! What an awesome set. I guess we'll have to give you more circles now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well look at you voluntarily using a circle! I mean a donut! This is such a sweet treat to look at. We haven't seen much of the s-word around here either, but I'm trying not to talk about it in case I jinx the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and fabulous card! And I had to laugh when I read that the donut would meet your circle sketch needs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alright, now I'm craving a donut as I eat my breakfast this morning -- sounds much better than oatmeal. I love punny cards, and this one is really cute. I love the little heart sprinkles. Fun card, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. really wonderful card-and calorie free too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally fabulous! How much fun is that image and sentiment - makes me crave a donut now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving all your new stamping goodies. I think the donut is a perfect solution to your circle problem. lol Great idea! This is just super fun.

    Now I might have to send Jason out for breakfast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great card! I love the donut as well as the sentiment. I especially love the circle garland and the glaze on the donut. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete