Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fusion Christmas



Hello!
I can't believe that I am able to actually post a card on a Sunday!  I know - shocking!  I made this card a long time ago and took a picture of it the same day then realized when I downloaded the picture that one of the jewels had fallen off of the snowflake!  Took me a while to get around to jewel correction!

We had a great weekend celebration Jacob's 6th birthday with his friends.  He had a blast.  There is a picture at the bottom of the page of him with his Triceratops ice cream cake.  It was a hit and the leftovers are pretty stellar as well!

So, I made this card for the Fusion card challenge!  I was pretty pumped when I first looked at the challenge and came up with this card.  Then I realized after a few Fusion blog posts that the colour of the car was pink not red (I guess I should have read the title of their challenge!).  So, my shiny pink is a beautiful, bright, shiny red!

Christmas is fast approaching and I love the Festive Flurry stamp set and coordinating dies.  You may see another card this week that also uses that set!  I love snowflakes though I like paper ones far more than real ones!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver, Red Glimmer
DSP: All is Calm Specialty DSP
Stamps: Festive Flurry, Festival of Trees (Sentiment)
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark
Other: Basic Rhinestones, Silver Embossing Powder, Festive Flurry Framelits, Dimensionals


Thanks so much for stopping in today!  I hope you've had a great weekend!

Have a fabulous day!

Jen

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely elegant design - love that paper - your glittery red and wonderful snowflake! Thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooooo pretty, Love the silver and white BG with that gorgeous snowflake ! and belated birthday to Jacob :) he seems to be ecstatic over his cake, cute pic!
    Thank you for sharing with Fusion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, Jen! And great cake, mom! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty holiday card! Cutie pie birthday boy!
    Thanks for joining us at FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freakin' gorgeous! Thanks for playing with Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! And what a beautiful cake! Happy 6th to your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love your black, white and red Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete