Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #153


Hello!
Can you believe it's Wednesday already?!  Where did the week go?  It's been a great week so far!  The busyness of school and activities are ramping up and making life pretty exciting!  The boys are still loving school and their teachers which is fabulous!

We have a a new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  I have the privilege of being this week's hostess!  It's always fun and stressful to come up with a sketch!  I like very clean and very simple.  One would think they would be easier cards to make but they generally take me longer to make a card from than a complicated sketch!  Does that make any sense?
Fall is coming - too quickly but I do love fall colours and fall cards!  I love the new Fun Fall Framelits.  Who doesn't love leaves?!  I decided my card needed some nice champagne ones!  I am also in love with the Polka Dot Embossing Folder.  I think I've been using it a bit too much these days!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Champagne Glimmer
Stamps: Truly Grateful
Ink: Early Espresso
Other: Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Fun Fall Framelites, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Please head on over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog to check out the amazing cards the design team has created for you!  You will not be disappointed!

I hope you have a a fabulous day!

Jen

9 comments:

  1. The polka dot folder is fabulous - you could never use it too much! And the glittery leaves are so sweet with the pearls! Pretty card for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these glimmery leaves with their little pearl accents, Jen! Such a classy and elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So shimmery and sweet! I love leaves, I love glimmer paper so this is a win-win for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One pretty card,Jen!! I love the big polka dots and the gold glitter leaves! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is really sweet Jen! I need to get myself that embossing folder as it has such impact. I love the tiny pearls on the glittery leaves - such a glittery combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sketch, LOVE this card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sketch! LOVE this card! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, Jen! I love the super clean look and the glittery leaves and accents around the sentiment panel. This was such a great sketch to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so elegant and so, so beautiful. And that embossing folder is so awesome that it can't be used too much! :)

    ReplyDelete