Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #155


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week!  We are having some great weather here in Ontario and we will take it as long as we can!  I love the cooler nights and the warm days.  The sunshine was so beautiful today!

We have a great new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week courtesy of the extremely talented Karren Johnson.  Karren makes such beautiful cards.  Head over to her blog and take a look!
I am starting on getting those Christmas cards done.  It is a daunting task and I wish I were more organized.  I think I will settle on a design soon and go to town!

I mentioned earlier this week that I would be using the Festive Flurry stamp set again.  I just can't help it.  I love those snowflakes!  They're so fun.  I also embossed the silver on black again.  Instead of a tag I went with the Framelits Banners.  I wanted to keep the card simple and the background fairly clean.  I couldn't resist the red glimmer card stock or some bling!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black. Red Glimmer
Stamps: Festive Flurry, And Many More
Ink: Real Red, Versamark
Other: Banners Framelits, Festive Flurry Framelits, Silver Embossing Powder, Basic Rhinestones,  Frosted Finishes

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the fabulous cards the Design Team has created for you!

Have a  wonderful day!

Jen

11 comments:

  1. Very merry indeed! Love the sparkle and that beautiful snowflake! Classic elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty, regal-looking card. I love the rich, red glimmer paper, and the black accents add such a wow factor. Beautiful, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this card is so striking, Jen! The silver snowflake on black really stands out and the red glimmer paper makes everything pop! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely a classy Christmas card....one that would work beautifully, too, if the recipient were male!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant Jen! I love all the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty car,Jen!! I love the glitter,black and red and the beautiful snowflake!! SO pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty! Love the shimmery layer! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the sparkle and shine on this one, Jen. Super festive for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really pretty, Jen! Love that sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stun-ning! This black snowflake is so striking and I love it paired with the shimmer paper.

    ReplyDelete