Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #560



Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week so far!  We are currently getting hit with a snowstorm and some much cooler temperatures BUT we had a beautiful fall so I guess I can't really complain.  I'd say the snow is pretty but it's not.  It's just cold and wet and miserable!!!  I put the fall decorations out but will wait until after Remembrance day to get out anything remotely Christmas related!

We have a fantastic new sketch up at Freshly Made Sketches!  After a bit of a break I'm happy to get back into the swing of things!  Our hostess this week is the Queen of Clean cards herself - Jen Mitchell!  If you want to see what I mean, head over to her blog and check them out! 


Jen's sketch threw me at first because of that glaring circle sitting in the middle but I might have received some funds to put towards a new Glimmer Hot Foil machine and I also grabbed some hot foil plates that would work perfectly for this card!  The hot foil can be a bit persnickety (okay - it can be a lot persnickety) but it cooperated for me on this card.  I probably couldn't recreate it even if I tried!

Supplies:
Cardstock: White (Hammermill Cover Stock), Basic Black
Other: Gold Foil (Spellbinders), Twilight Sparkle Strip (Spellbiners), Christmas Mailbox Greetings,  (Spellbinders), Poinsettia Dies (SU)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Please head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and join in our challenge!  The Design Team has posted some amazing cards to get those creative juices flowing!  

I hope you have an amazing day!

Jen

4 comments:

  1. You went right for the glam with the gold - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you with the hot foil plates! It looks like you are doing just fine with them! I love all the gold touches with this card. <3 And sorry about the snow. Hopefully it's not a sign of things to come this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are totally rocking the hot foil! Love this card - it is so elegant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This white and gold card is super classy, Jen! And I love the dainty berry twigs diecuts.

    ReplyDelete