Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #557


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a good week!  We're still basking in the sunshine here and I will totally enjoy every minute of it!  The leaves have been beautiful and the views from our latest hike were incredible!  I'll post some photos below!  The mountain is called The Fortress and man it was tough but so amazing once we made it to the top!  My husband and I are also celebrating our 20th anniversary today!  I can't believe it's been 20 years!  Time flies!

We've got a great new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!  Our hostess this week is Jacquie Southas!  Jacquie creates amazing cards and the one she's made this week is just incredible!  Head over to her blog to check it out!  


So the mojo definitely isn't flowing this week.  I had several different cards in mind but I tried to "get them down on paper" and that did not work.  I decided I would work with some plaid paper and add some leaves in - voila!  A fall'ish card!  Hoping the mojo decides to make an appearance at some point this week!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic White, Rich Razzleberry, Mango Melody
DSP: Plaid Tidings
Other: Intricate Leaves Dies (SU), Stitched So Sweetly Dies (SU), Bitty Buzzwords Honey Cuts(Honey Bee Stamps)

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and join in our challenge!  We would love to see what you come up with!  The Design Team has some great cards posted to inspire your creativity!

Enjoy the views from The Fortress!





Have an amazing day!

Jen


5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, friend!! That plaid is just beautiful. I love your fall card for my sketch! And your pictures!! I would be terrified up there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that rich plaid! So pretty for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the plaid and those fun leaves. Honestly, after those hikes I'm not sure how you can even lift a hand to stamp. What incredible views. Glad I get to live vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours and patterns in your card and your photos are gorgeous! A belated happy anniversary to the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I share this testimony with partners who are struggling in their relationships because there is a lasting solution. My husband left me and our 2 kids for another woman for 3 years. I tried to be strong just for my children, but I couldn't control the pain that tormented my heart. I was hurt and confused. I needed help so I did some research on the internet and came across a website where I saw that Dr. Ediomo, a spell caster, can help you get lovers back. I contacted her and she said a special prayer and spells for me. To my surprise, after 2 days my husband returned home. So we got together and there was so much love, joy and peace in the family. You can also get in touch with Dr. Ediomo, a powerful solution assistant
    1) win back your ex boyfriend
    2) Bring husband and wife together
    3) stop repeating nightmares
    4) Herbal cure for HIV and cancer
    5) Powerful magic ring
    6) lucky charm
    7) Breaking Obsessions
    8) Childbirth and pregnancy problems Contact him by EMAIL:drediomo77@gmail.com You can also Whatsapp +2349132180420

    ReplyDelete