Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #563


Hello! Happy Wednesday!  Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends! I hope all have an amazing weekend celebrating!  Are you ready for Black Friday?  I am going to try and get most of my shopping done before the weekend and I'm hoping I've made my last trip to a mall!  I am not a big fan of crowds of people so I will avoid all stores this weekend!

We've got a brand new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  I am fortunate to be your hostess this week!  I do love when you get to go through each card and comment!  I love to see all the different takes and I love getting to know you better - especially when you post pics of your fur babies!  



I of course am still trying to get some Christmas cards done and really love playing with my hot foil machine.  My issue is that I only have a couple of plates and the ones I ordered didn't quite make it for some reason.  Don't ask.  I saw a Christmas card recently that had a wreath on it made of different foliage (this was a Hallmark card - not a handmade one) but I knew I could use that idea for my card!  I made a silver circle using the hot foil machine.  It doesn't show up too great in the picture though.  I added some foliage and a baby poinsettia and I was off to the races!  I threw on the same sentiment I used last week because that silver looks so pretty on the dark green!  

Supplies
Cardstock: Hammermill White, Shaded Spruce, Soft Succulent, Cherry Cobbler, Real Red
Other: Silver Foil (Spellbinders), Nested Circles (Pink Fresh), Christmas Mailbox Greetings (Spellbinders), Poinsettia Dies (SU), Pretty Pine Thinlits (SU), Basic Rhinestones (SU), Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and join in our challenge!  The Design Team has some amazing cards posted that you'll love!

We definitely can't wait to see what you create this week!

Have an amazing day!
Jen


 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great sketch, Jen! Love the clean, fresh feel of your design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart and stylish for the holidays! Great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! The foil is hard to capture but gorgeous in person for sure. Love this design. Thank you for a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are totally nailing that hot foil machine, my friend! This is a stunning card! Thanks for such a great and versatile sketch.

    ReplyDelete