Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #347


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great start to your week!  We're having a great week.  This is the first week that we're all home together.  Well, the 2 boys and I!  The cats are having a hay day with their boys home!  Our kitten is hardly sleeping and then she kinda acts likes a wild toddler.  Hopefully she'll get into the routine!!!

We have a great new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is the lovely Kim Singdahlsen.  Kim's cards are gorgeous and I love your collection of stamps and dies!  They're always so beautiful!

I loved Kim's sketch and knew right away I wanted to use the double stitched Speech Bubbles from Lil Inkers!  I still had the paper from last week's card sitting on the my desk still so I had to use it again!  I love these black and white stripes!   My die holder was sitting open and these speech bubbles jumped out at me!  I decided to add on a gold flower because the white bubble looked a little naked!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Gold Foil
DSP: Tutti Frutti (Retired)
Stamps: LJD Birthday Greetings (MFT Stamps)
Ink: Versamark
Other: Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Sequins, Botanical Builders Framelits, Double Stitched Speech Bubbles 2 (Lil Inkers), Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog to check out the amazing cards the Design Team has created for you!  You will definitely be inspired!

Have a fantastic day!

Jen


6 comments:

  1. Love how you used speech bubbles for the elements of the sketch! So classy with b/w and the touch of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dies, and I love the black, white and gold color combo. Elegant and fun at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember those kitten days! I had two at once (at eight weeks old) and all they did was rumble with each other! Many a night I woke up to them having playtime on my bed!

    Your card is so bold and dramatic. I love the stripes and the black and white design. The touches of gold make this so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the dramatic black/white and gold! The double speech bubble with the flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch, Jen! So striking and elegant and I just love those stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your accents of gold with your black and white!

    ReplyDelete