Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #348


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're all having a great week!  Can you believe it's August 1st already?  Where did July go!  I feel like we just started summer vacation and here we're already half way through our summer!  We are totally going to have to make the most of the next 4 weeks!

We have a brand new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  I am honoured to be this week's hostess!  I hope you'll find this week's sketch inspiring and you'll play along.  Please remember, you don't need to use squares!  You can use whatever shape you want!


I had some glitter paper sitting on my desk, left over from camp!  There is a lot of left over scraps from camp!  The squares needed a little something extra so I threw on some little flowers!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Glimmer
Stamps: Sentiment Essentials (Reverse Confetti)
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Postage Stamp Punch, Itty Bitty Accent Punch, Basic Rhinestones

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the amazing cards the Design Team has created for your inspiration.

Have a fabulous day!

Jen


7 comments:

  1. I am loving the glitter squares! Pretty card! Had fun with your sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very clean card, i loved mint color
    thanks so much for your comment in my blog
    have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pretty sparkle and the sweet little flowers! This is a great way to use up those scraps. And I love the fun sketch. Enjoy these last four weeks of vacation. We are down to just one left, and I'm getting the back-to-school blues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to make use of the glittered squares! I love this clean and fresh design and especially like all the tiny flowers and gems too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing beats glittery squares! Unless it's pretty wee flowers! Great card -- and a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous use of the scraps of glitter paper! You've turned them into a gorgeous card and you provided such a wonderful sketch - I had so many ideas floating around in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glimmer paper perfection! I love how you've used the glittery wonderfulness for your square! Such a wonderful sketch!

    ReplyDelete