Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #344


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope everyone is having a great start to their week!  We are right in the middle of camp week.  It's a crazy but fun week.  I must say I definitely don't feel as young as I used to!  We have 20 kids in the morning and 20 kids in the afternoon making cards or other projects with our group.  They do 4 projects each morning/afternoon so a total of 20 over the week.  My youngest is doing flag football and robotics and he's having a blast!  So many fun choices for the kids!

We have a great new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is our favourite French card maker, Cecile Ribon!  Cecile has the most amazing dies and I'm always so intrigued by how she uses them!  Head over to her blog to check them out!


So I really apologize of how crooked that triangle piece is at the top of the card.  Seriously.  It was in a hurry and had to pack for camp and this is what happened.  I'm ashamed.  Truly!  I had this paper sitting on my desk - left over from a camp project I was trying out.  I figured I would add in a little butterfly and bee!  I just love little bugs!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder
Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Dragonfly Dreams, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark
Other: Little Butterfly Punch, Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits, Sequins, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the amazing cards the Design Team has created for your inspiration!

We can't wait to see what you come up with this week!

Have a fabulous day!

Jen

7 comments:

  1. I think it's so cute..I just love the paper on the base!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty mix of pattern and color! Hope camp is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super beautiful card, Jen, and you're totally forgiven for the crooked angle - you have been so busy with your camp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute paper and so fun behind the little butterfly and bee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I love that paper and the white splatters. Hope you've recovered from camp! I'll bet the kids loved your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how lovely! The DSP and colour combo you've used is wonderful together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Jennifer! Your card is adorable! That little bee is so cute! I love how it pops out of the pretty DSP!

    ReplyDelete