Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sweet Baby


Hello!
Hope you're having a great week so far!  I love Thursdays...at least for right now I do!  They're my quiet day...both boys are at school and my volunteering doesn't start until next Thursday so I really have the day to myself!  That being said there is always a ton of stuff to do!!!  Never a dull moment!

I loved the Paper Players sketch this week!  I need a baby card for my neighbours who had a beautiful baby boy (Joshua) last week.  This sketch worked for what I had in mind!  Now if only I could find a sketch that worked for an anniversary card for my upcoming anniversary!!!


I think the Zoo Babies stamp set is perfect for this card!  I stamped the elephant in Bashful Blue and then stamped it again in Midnight Muse and cut out his ear!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Bashful Blue
DSP: Midnight Muse DSP Paper Stack
Stamps: Zoo Babies, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Bashful Blue, Midnight Muse
Other: Bitty Banners Framelits, Argyle Textured Embossing Folder, Bashful Blue Satin Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Large Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punch, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a great day!!!!
Jen

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card!! I the little elephant and what you did with the ribbon on the side!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome in blue! The elephant ear, the pearls, the scrunchy ribbon...such perfect touches! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, Jen! Love the popped up ear, the texture and the fab ribbon treatment. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete