Thursday, September 19, 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch Autumn


Hello!
We are coasting into Friday!  I'm so excited.  I am looking forward to the weekend!  The boys were pretty tired tonight.  I think they are also looking forward to being able to sleep in on Saturday!  Let's just hope they do!!

I had a few minutes today to get some cards done!  I was super excited!  I will take advantage of these days before the volunteering at the school starts!  CAS(E) This Sketch posted a great new sketch today.    I couldn't wait to play along.  I have really fallen in love with the simple cards!  Though they usually take me the longest to make!


Wonderfall is one of my favourite stamp sets.  I also love the Autumn Accents die!  Saves me cutting out those leaves!!!!
The ink looks dark on the leaf in this picture but it's really just versamark and clear embossing powder!!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze
Stamps: Wonderfall, Truly Grateful
Ink: Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Versamark
Other: Natural twine, Autumn Accents, Dimensionals, Distressing tool

Thanks for stopping by!  I have created another card for this challenge (can you tell I loved the sketch?!) so I'll have that for you tomorrow!!

Have a great day!
Jen



2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is lovely! I love that leaf stamp!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that wood grain leaf is so pretty :)Thank you for linking it to CTS! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete