Friday, August 30, 2013

Seize the Sketch Christmas


Hello!
Are you ready for the weekend?  I'm totally ready for this last long weekend of the summer and school starting here next week.  We learned today who Caleb's teacher's are and we're very happy.  Hopefully this will be a great year for him!  He loves school so I hope this continues!

I made this card last weekend and haven't gotten around to posting it yet!  I love sketch challenges and the new Seize the Sketch challenge is no different!!!  This was a fabulous sketch!  I decided to make another Christmas card.  I still need to find that one perfect design that I will stick with and make a ton of cards with!


I went with the Winter Frost Specialty DSP again and added in some of that fabulous silver ribbon!  I used one of the smaller vintage faceted buttons.  The big ones seem a little to large to send in the mail!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Costal Cabana, Smokey Slate, Silver Glimmer Paper
DSP: Winter Frost Specialty
Stamps: Snow Swirled
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Vintage Faceted Button, Bakers Twine, Silver Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a great weekend!!!

Jen

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Jen! I love the paper and just ordered some too!! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant - love the Coastal Cabana and silver combination! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty! Love the colors and glitz!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete