Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #98



Aloha!
Greetings from Hawaii!  I hope everyone is having a great week!  I am getting this post ready ahead of time so technically I'm not in Hawaii yet!  I can't wait to update you on the trip and get some pictures posted once we're back!  I'm sorry that I didn't get commenting on any cards last week!  They were all beautiful!

It's Wednesday and that brings us a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!  This week's hostess is the lovely Jen Mitchell!  She makes the most amazing clean and simple cards!  I just love checking out her blog to see what she's made!
I had some suggestions for some wedding cards so decided to tackle this sketch with a wedding card!  We've been invited to a few weddings this fall so I should get some made to have on hand!

I used the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder on the black but you can't really tell in this picture..sorry, it was raining and the lighting wasn't the best!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Silver Glimmer
Stamps: Love and Laughter
Ink: Stazon, Basic Black
Other: Basic Rhinestones, Boho Blossoms Punch, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!  Please head on over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog to check out the beautiful cards the design team has cooked up!  I can't wait to see what you create as well!

Have a great day!
Jen

9 comments:

  1. Love that glimmer on your wedding card - so pretty! Hope you are having a great time! Lol out for those aid chickens....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the framing with the Glimmer Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so beautiful and elegant! I love all the silver shimmer and rhinestones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an classy wedding card Jen! I love the addition of the glimmer paper as it adds so much elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Jen! I love the embossing on the black and the little touches of sparkle. Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and elegant wedding card! The silver glimmer paper looks awesome with the black!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card too Jen, have a great trip in Hawaii. Thanks for the comment on my FMS card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a gorgeous wedding card, Jen! I love how you used the silver glimmer paper... what a stunning addition!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fancy and elegant! Love the black and white with the silver!

    ReplyDelete