Sunday, August 11, 2013

CAS Thanksgiving (already?)




Hello!
Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you had a great weekend!  Trevor and I arrived safely in from Kauai, Hawaii on Friday afternoon.  We had the most amazing trip and I am so thankful that we were able to go away.  I am also so very thankful to my mom and dad for taking such amazingly great care of my boys while we were gone!  Caleb loved it so much he decided to stay with them another week!

I was able to make a few cards on Saturday while doing some jet lag recovery!  I tackled this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge first!  I missed playing with this challenge the last few weeks!

My pre-order arrived while we were gone so I was able to tear that open and have some fun!  I love fall'ish cards more than any other!  I couldn't wait to get going!  I do love the new Truly Grateful stamp set!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla
Stamps: Truly Grateful
Ink: Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip
Other: Circle Punches, Twine, Dimensionals


Here's a shot of Trevor and I by the "Jurassic Park" waterfalls in Hawaii.  It was so beautiful here!


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Love the simple acorn in your design! Thanks for joining CAS(E) this Sketch and for sharing your beautiful photo of Kauai!

    ReplyDelete