Thursday, January 17, 2013

Seize the Birthday Cards...a little late!

Hello!

Hope the week is going well for you!  We're having a crazy busy week here!  I was really hoping for a nice relaxing Thursday!  Ha!  Not a chance!  I was cleaning this morning since I had no children at home with me!  Lunch duty at the school was something else...let's just say we had blood, vomit and a pink, itchy eye all in one hour - all from different kids!  Life is never dull!  If I come out of this unscathed it will be a miracle!!!

So I'm a little late getting my Seize the Birthday challenge cards up!  I had them done in time to participate in the first week's challenge HOWEVER it was finding time to take pictures and post them! Needless to say I didn't quite get it done!  Sorry Lesley!!!

This first card below was a customer request.  She wanted a card that was grey, black and red!


This card was also a customer request!  She needed a subtly Canadian card for her British friend!
Funny how two cards can be made by the same person using the same sketch and they look so different!


Supplies (Card #1):
Cardstock: Basic Black, Real Red, Basic Grey
DSP: Retired....can't remember the name...sorry!
Stamps: Vintage Verses (Sale-a-bration)
Ink: Versamark
Other: Hexagon Embossing Folder, White Embossing Powder, Boho Blossoms Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Window Frames Framelits Die, Dimensionals

Supplies (Card #2):
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple, Very Vanilla
DSP: Poetry Print DSP Stack
Stamps: Wonderfall, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Raspberry Ripple
Other: Bitty Banners Framelites Die, Autumn Accents Die, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals


1 comment:

  1. These are both fantastic! I love that embossing folder, and especially the color combo on the first!

    ReplyDelete