Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Easy Peasy Circles!


Hello!
Hope everyone had a great day!  I am not necessarily feeling any worse today but haven't really gotten any better.  I kinda had a run in with some bleach the other day and wondered if maybe I may have just really irritated my throat and sinuses...serves me right for wanting to clean!!!

I wanted to make a really quick birthday card today.  I noticed my supply of birthday cards was dwindling quickly and I wanted to build that up but wanted to make it easy peasy.

I got out my Print Poetry DSP Paper Stack (from the new Spring Catalogue).  I must say I think I love it - almost more than the More Amore!  It's a It's just fabulous and has such a great range of patterns!

I also love (and I mean LOVE) the Bitty Butterfly punch and the tiny Scalloped Circle punch and that Petite Curly Label punch!  I mean who doesn't love little punches?!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals (Core'dinations)
DSP: Print Poetry DSP Paper Stack
Stamps: Pretty Petites (Sale-a-bration)
Ink: Basic Black
Other: 1 1/4" Scalloped Circle Punch, 7/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, In Colour Dahlia, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Petite Curly Label Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you have a fabulous day!

Jen!

2 comments:

  1. Cute card Jen. And I never thought I'd see the day when you had something nice to say about circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors and all the circles!

    ReplyDelete