Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #635


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a wonderful week!  We are getting some much needed rain but it's super cold and it's also soccer season here which means I have a kid standing in goal freezing for 90 minutes every couple of days!  The warm weather is supposed to arrive on Thursday, just in time for the next game!  What crazy weather we've been having.  The farmers and the fire fighters need the rain so we won't complain I guess.

We've got a brand new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!  I am this week's hostess and I have a fairly simple sketch for you.  I actually wasn't sure what I was going to do with this card.  I originally wanted to make a masculine card and had something in mind but couldn't get it to work out.  Shocking!  

I really love the last Simple Stories paper pad I bought so I grabbed it again and went to work.  I have lent out some of my Lovely Layers dies so one of the only ones I have left are the anemones.  I probably should have done a different colour than pink but I didn't have time to fix it after I came to this realization!   I need 13 thank you cards for Thursday and I work tonight so I'm in a crunch!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Hammermill White Coverstock, Bermuda Bay, Bumble Bee, Chocolate Chip
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories 6X8 Paper Pad (Trail Mix)
Ink: Tattered Rose, Saltwater Taffy, Rustic Wilderness (Tim Holtz Distress Oxides)
Dies: Lovely Layers Anemones (Honey Bee Stamps)
Other: Glimmer Hot Foil Machine (Spellbinders), Wonderful Sentiments (Pink Fresh Studios), Gold Foil

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and join in our challenge!  I can't wait to see what you create!  I always love checking out your creative ideas!

You have until Monday at 1 PM EST to get your card entered in this week's challenge!  

Have an amazing day!

Jen


 

No comments:

Post a Comment