Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #630


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week!  It's spring break week here so my boys are off and loving it.  The boys went skiing yesterday (I had to work) and I think they had a blast!  I'm glad they're able to do a few days trips while they're off.  I'm hoping today we can get out for a hike but the weather is all over the map and they're calling for rain.  I don't even know the last time it rained (seriously, it barely rained a drop last year).  It's then supposed to snow tomorrow.  A little bit of each season this week!  We were in capris and tshirts on Monday and Tuesday!  Welcome to spring in Calgary!

We've got a great new sketch at Freshly Made SketchesJudy Rozema is our amazing hostess this week.  You definitely need to head over to her blog and check out her cards!  They're always fantastic!  She's got such a fun sketch for us!

Shockingly I did struggle.  I know you're all surprised!  I really wanted to incorporate some different coloured flowers but couldn't figure out how to do it in a way I liked.  I'm not even sure I like the final product but this is what we're going with!  

Supplies:
Cardstock: Hammermill White Coverstock,  Pacific Point, Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Pink Pirouette, Flirty Flamingo
Other: Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder, Garden Wreath Add Ons (Spellbinders), Nested Essential Dies (SU), Hello Dear Friend Foil Transfer (Spellbinders), Turquoise Foil (Spellbinders), Glimmer Hot Foil Machine (Spellbinders)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll join in our challenge this week!  We'd love to see what you come up with!  There are some amazing cards on our Freshly Made Sketches blog so make sure you head over there to find some inspiration!  

You have until Monday at 1 PM EST to enter into our challenge!  Winner will be announced Tuesday!

Have an amazing day!
Jen


 

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful springy card!! I hope you get to go for a hike soon. We get a bit of each season throughout the week here too. But luckily we got to do a hike recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright happy card! Sweet as can be with those colorful flowers! And ice balls are falling from the sky as I type - I am ready for flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your rainbow of flowers! So perfect for a cheerful "hello"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really delightful! I hope you get to see some of this spring for real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How absolutely lovely this is. It's so fresh and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally nailed this! Keeping the flowers on each panel in similar colours really makes it all so cohesive! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete