Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #587


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope your week is going well!  We finally got some rain last night.  Not a lot and of course it all came in about 10 minutes but we got some rain.  The air is clear and the smoke is FINALLY gone!  I know this isn't the end of wildfire season but I'm hoping Northern Alberta got some rain as well that helped tame those fires!

We have a fantastic new sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches today!  Our hostess this week is our amazing resident pilot Jen Timko!  Jen's cards are always gorgeous so you should head over to her blog to check them out!  


Soooo, you might be rolling your eyes at the Be Bold Blooms again.  I can't help myself.  Someone asked me to make them a wedding card and what seems to be more perfect for a wedding than these sweet flowers?  White and silver seemed like a good combination to me as well!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic White, Silver Foil
Other: Be Bold Blooms Dies (Spellbinders), Nested Circles (Pink Fresh), Modest Greetings 1 (Poppystamps), Silver Foil, Dainty Diamonds Textured Embossing Folder,  Circle Dies (Spellbinders)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  

I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and join in our challenge!  The Design Team has created a bunch of amazing cards to inspire you!

Here are a couple of pics from our most recent hike.  We did a "quick" hike up the East End of Rundle.


Have an amazing day!
Jen



 

3 comments:

  1. My jaw dropped when I saw this card! What an absolute stunner. You really knocked it out of the park with this one, my friend! One more reason to love these Be Bold Blooms dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white is oh so elegant! Beautiful card! I think you were inspired by those beautiful white topped mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so strikingly beautiful! All that white is just everything! Stop taking pics that make me wish I wasn't so lazy!!!

    ReplyDelete