Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #532


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great start to your week!  We are just coming out of a crazy snow storm - I think it was going around a lot of places this week!  I am not a big fan of snow in April and I'm hoping that it doesn't last.  It's supposed to warm up so I'm hoping this is the end of it!  I don't know if I can take any more snow and winter!!!

We've got a great sketch at Freshly Made Sketches today courtesy of the super creative Kim Singdahlsen!  Kim's cards are always so fun and she has the best collection of dies!  Head over to her blog to check them out!




I had this sunflower sitting on my desk and needed to add it to a card and it fit onto this card perfectly!  I went with a white background because the other colours I tried just didn't look right.  I also thought the colours just stood out so nicely against the white!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Early Espresso, Copper Foil
Stamps: Special Moments
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Lovely Layers Sunflowers Honey Cuts (Honey Bee Stamps), Sweetly Stitched Dies, Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder, Flag Dies, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and join in our challenge!  The design team has put together some amazing cards for your inspiration!

Have an amazing day!

Jen


 

8 comments:

  1. Love how striking that sunflower is against your white layers. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bright and cheery sunflower! Such a happy and fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I just got the sunflower die set and can’t wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are totally rockin' these HB flower dies! This is beautiful. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how that big and bold sunflower works with the sketch - it's gorgeous on the simple white with scallops and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that's the end of the snow for this season and you get some nice, warm spring weather to match that gorgeous summery flower on your fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know what a fan I am of these flowers. Since we were using the dies together, maybe someday soon we can really craft together! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Sunflower bright and cheerful on the all white background. All the different textures enhance it's beauty. Love it!

    ReplyDelete