Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #512


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  How are we more than halfway through November?  How is your Christmas shopping going?  I'm at a complete loss this year.  My kids don't really want anything this year.  It's so weird.  I feel so behind.  I am giving myself a week to get my act together!!  We shall see!

We have a fantastic new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is the fabulous and fellow mountain dweller, Kim Singdahlsen! Kim's cards are always amazing so you'll want to head over to her blog to check them out!


So I had a vision of what I wanted to do.  It was spectacular in my mind but I could not get it to work.  Sadly.  Sometimes the mojo just isn't flowing!  I need to get some Christmas cards done and this was the perfect time to tackle that job!  

I do love the poinsettia dies and opted just to use the smallest one to create my poinsettia!  I paired it with the Painted Christmas paper and some glimmer paper I had left in my stash!  

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic White, Real Red, Silver Glimmer, Silver Foil
DSP: Painted Christmas
Stamps: Star of Light
Ink: Black
Other: Poinsettia Dies, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches page and check out the cards created by the Design Team!  You won't be disappointed!

Have an amazing day!

Jen


 

7 comments:

  1. I still can't believe Christmas is only a few weeks away. I've been plugging along with my Christmas shopping and I've actually made some progress. I'm sure you'll figure it out soon. :) And meanwhile I love this card. The poinsettia is fabulous and that DSP is an amazing background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so perfectly Christmas - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this festive and cheery holiday design, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS!! I love the poinsettia. The background paper looks amazing with the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Despite what you think, this card is still pretty spectacular! Gorgeous poinsettia and the glitter paper adds such an elegant touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you've used that gorgeous paper with the sparkly stripes and bold red poinsettia! It's just such a gorgeous, classic look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very pretty. The glimmer paper makes it sparkle and that Designer paper is lovely.

    ReplyDelete