Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #511


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  How is it Wednesday already?  The weeks are flying by which means Christmas is fast approaching and here I am making birthday cards instead of Christmas cards! Ski season opens here TOMORROW!  Only a few more weeks before I'm in a full body cast!!!  At least that's the joke around here!  Anyhow, the kids have tomorrow and Friday off so we're hoping to enjoy some time in the mountains - maybe!  My youngest had minor surgery on his foot on the weekend so he's still hobbling around.  He might miss out!

We have a fabulous new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!  Our hostess this week is the hilarious Linda Callahan!  Linda makes fabulous cards!  You need to head over to her blog and check them out!



I have a bunch of cards I need to be making and I'm super far behind!  I should be doing Christmas but I wanted to do a birthday card instead!  I can't resist the bees!  I just love them.  I will probably use them forever!  

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic White, Basic Black
Stamps: Honey Bee, Biggest Wish
Ink: Memento Black, Daffodil Delight
Other: Detailed Bee Dies, Stitched Frame, Brick Wall Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you'll hop on over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the cards that the Design Team created for your inspiration.  You definitely won't be disappointed!  We hope you'll join in our challenge this week!

Have an amazing day!
Jen


 

5 comments:

  1. I just got that sentiment set last week! Can hardly wait to use it. I LOVE me a bee card any day! This is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're still using these sweet bees! I love how you use them every time you make a new card with them. And I love how you've framed the sentiment and added some subtle embossed texture. Bee-utiful card, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card. I love the brick background and how you framed the sentiment. The bees are a fantastic addition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bees - that is you - busy as a bee! I can't wait to hear about your skiing adventures! What an amazing part of Canada you live in now! Beautiful card - you made my sketch look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love that big, bold sentiment and the bees are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete