Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #510


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great start to your week!  It's been super cold here and we even had some snow on the ground!  Thankfully it's mostly melted.  I am hoping it stays that way for a while!  I am excited to head to the mountains on the weekend though!  There will definitely be a ton of snow there - and that's okay!!!  I'm soon going to be getting some snowshoes and I can't wait to get out and use them!

Wednesdays mean another new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is the amazing Jen Mitchell!  Jen's cards are always amazing and she creates the most beautifully simple and yet elegant cards!  Head over to her blog to check them out! 


 So I need some thank you cards!  I recently received a promotion from Norwex (I'm a consultant with them) and need so send some big thank you notes to my team for helping me out this month!  I couldn't have done it without them!  They're all in Ontario so fall cards still seem appropriate!


Supplies:

Cardstock: Bumblebee, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Basic White, Brushed Metal

DSP: Harvest Meadow

Stamps: Nature's Harvest

Ink: Basic Black

Other: Harvest Dies, Sequins, Double Stitched Circles, Dimensionals


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out all the beautiful cards the Design Team has created!  We do hope you'll join in our little change this week!  We'd love to see what you create!


Have an amazing day!

Jen


5 comments:

  1. Love this set - so perfect for fall! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a trooper acting like super cold and snow are normal in early November! But I'm pretty sure you'll love the snow shoes. I actually have some myself (surprising, I know) and they are lots of fun! And your card is beautiful. I love the colors and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your promotion! Super exciting!! This is beautiful. Love the colors. I have been snow shoeing once and absolutely LOVED it. I think you are going to be really happy with your new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, Jen! Such a pretty colour combo and those flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete