Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Retro Flower


Hello!
Happy Tuesday!  Hope you're having a great start to your week!  I was supposed to get this card posted last night but the night got too late!  I was meeting with a friend planning our Card Making Elective at our church's summer camp!  Craziness!  I had a hard time thinking about summer when it was so cold out!  Today we had this crazy snow storm!  Thankfully no accumulation but this weather is insane!  I am looking forward to spring!

I made this card on the weekend in the few minutes I had in my craft room!  I loved the sketch at retro sketches this week!  I'm usually not a big fan of square cards but this one worked for me!

I must say I used the Fresh Prints DSP stack again.  I can't help it!  I love it!  Who doesn't love red?  It's Jacob's favourite colour!!!  I would love to paint my family room red!  Sorry...sidetracked!

The flower is punched out with the Blossom Punch and the DSP is attached using dimensionals but it's really hard to tell in this photo!  I was having some serious lighting issues!

I discovered that I have some large rhinestones in my stash that I must have forgotten about and got them out for this card!  I think they were just what my flower needed!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper white, Basic Black
DSP: Fresh Prints DSP Stack
Stamps: Birthday Bash Sentiments (PTI)
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Blossom Punch, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Large Rhinestones, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back shortly with this week's Freshly Made Sketches post!

Have a fabulous day!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment