Monday, October 15, 2012

MOJO Monday Birthday


Hello!
I've been MIA, I know!  I'm sorry.  My husband and I went away to Upper New York for a few days to celebrate our 10th anniversary!  We had a wonderful time away!  My favourite part was not having to cut up anyone else's food and being able to eat a hot meal!!!  It was fabulous!  I'm home now and back into the swing of crafting!

Today's card was created using this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  I needed a card for my friend's daughter's birthday!  I can't believe this little princess is turning 2 already!  I decided to follow the Mojo sketch to get me started!  I love butterflies and rhinestones and will take any opportunity to use them!



Supplies:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
DSP: Patio Party
Stamps: A Fitting Occasion
Ink: Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals
Other: Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Basic Rhinestones, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Summer Starfruit Ribbon, Curly Label Punch, Number Die, Dimensionals, Circle Punches

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back tomorrow!

Have a fabulous day!
Jen


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card - my two year old loves the fuh-flies (butterflies) on it so I'm sure it will be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete