Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #534

 


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week so far!  I hope you're enjoying some beautiful spring weather!  We've had a great week but we could really use some rain.  I can't believe how dry it is here and we haven't even gotten to summer yet. I'm kind of dreading summer if we don't get some rain.  

We've got another fabulous sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week.  Our hostess this week is the absolutely amazing Cecile Ribon!  Cecile has the most amazing die collection I've ever seen and one day I'd love to travel to France to visit and play with those dies!!!



I wanted to keep my card nice and simple!  I also wasn't feeling super creative so I needed to keep things as simple as I could!  I really wanted to use my coneflower dies and opted to stick with a plain white flower.  I didn't really know how to create the background so used some stamps from my retired French Foliage set.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Gold Foil
Stamps: French Foliage, Flowering Tulips
Ink: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight
Other: Lovely Layers Honey Cuts (Honey Bee Stamps),  Tasteful Label Dies, Polished Dots, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll rush on over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out our challenge this week!  The Design Team has done an amazing job at creating some gorgeous examples for you!  

We sure hope you'll play along with us this week!

Have an amazing day!

Jen


6 comments:

  1. This is so fresh and pretty! I love these gorgeous flower dies. They make a simple card a WOW card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty. One of my favorite color combinations. You do such awesome work with the flower dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow What an awesome elegant card!!!! Very clean looking. Thank you for you. And as for the rain we are getting our share and I guess yours. We farm and have a family farm business and it is a challenge to get out and spray and fertilize fields. Between wind and rain. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fabulous! Love the white!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cone flower & your background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is a pure CAS beauty, Jennifer! I love all the white space and that gorgeous dimensional flower.

    ReplyDelete