Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #518


Hello!
Welcome to Wednesday!  We are FINALLY out of the polar vortex and enjoying some temperatures that are unseasonably warm!  I will take it!  Those crazy cold temperatures are insane!!  The warmer weather will make skiing a little more enjoyable!  Though we might have invested in electric socks and mitts!  Best investment ever!!  I have chronically cold feet and hands so having them warm is amazing!

We have a great new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is the amazing Judy Rozema!  Judy's cards are always super cute and the sketch she has for us is fabulous!  Please head over to her blog to check them out!  


This sketch is perfect for anything!  I just love it!  It works perfectly for the new flower dies I got for Christmas!  I just love using them!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic White, Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze
Stamps: Special Moments
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Cajun Craze
Other: Coneflower Honey Cuts (Honey Bee Stamps), Elegant Sequin Mix (Honey Bee Stamps), Stitched Frames, Dimensionals

Thanks again so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog to check out the other cards that are posted!

I also hope you'll join in our challenge this week!  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Have an amazing day!

Jen

 

7 comments:

  1. I love the gorgeous colors on this pretty flower! And the frame around the card is perfect with the sketch. Beautifully done, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word, this card is lovely. What a stellar use of white space.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous color for that great bloom! Love that you added a frame--makes a huge difference in the look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are having a grand time with these flowers! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ADORE those dies. I have had them since they came out and haven't used them yet. You are inspiring me! The color is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This flower die is just gorgeous! And what a fabulous and striking card you have made. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Jen! I'm speechless ! This flower is absolutely gorgeous! I love the amazing dimension and the fabulous rich colors.

    ReplyDelete